Monday, January 25, 2010

Maternity Scrub Tops Does Anyone Have Any Opinions On The Comfort And Look Of Maternity Scrubs?

Does anyone have any opinions on the comfort and look of maternity scrubs? - maternity scrub tops

I work in the medical field and wear dresses occasionally. I looked a bit like a catalog today and saw some that the empire waist and tied in back. Maternity clothes I've never seen before. Are they basically the same thing? I was thinking of getting some of these ups and want to use as maternity clothes on the street. Has anyone used this type of cover and comfortable? My problem with regular scrub tops do not fit well and feel tense and uncomfortable, even though I am a size up. I do not look like an increase in demand for maternity benefits for maternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment