Monday, February 1, 2010

Thank You Notes After Funeral To Pastor Thank You Note After A Funeral?

Thank you note after a funeral? - thank you notes after funeral to pastor

I never thought it was appropriate eticite, but my mother told me other wise. My brother died in Iraq several weeks ago. My mother wants to help me, thank you, gave me a list to list and takes ... Here is the problem that I saw my ex and he is on my list ... I'm verry happy that I am very grateful I am to have come, I do not know what they say .... Suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Notes I never thank you, that will be sent to a funeral one, I think that maybe the mother finds a spot on the label! But if she insists, then why not ask him to the letter to the former do not understand why a mother would not understand send

    ReplyDelete