Friday, January 22, 2010

Aquarium Plumbing Parts Are Plumbing Parts From A Hardware Store Like Home Depot Safe For Aquarium Plumbing? I.e Ball And Check Valves

Are plumbing parts from a hardware store like Home Depot safe for aquarium plumbing? i.e ball and check valves - aquarium plumbing parts

While copper is in an aquarium, the probability to kill the fish in order to ensure that all plastic parts are used. When you flush in planning for the fish in a Sisterna (I've seen) I think you should also consider the impact on the fish itself. If it's just for decoration ... It's a bit strange.

4 comments:

  1. I have pieces of PVC material, all the time and safely. They should first be washed with water and have a good look at them and ensure that no oil or other foreign substances in them. Use lots of accessories so that you break the union, and have built what they do not destroy the plumbing project, whether a problem or need access to a specific part of the pump systems, filters, etc., a valve closing the Union to change on both sides. Our local Lowe sold, even though Home Depot and Menard did not this part. To my understanding, that a part of me really helped. Be sure not a good grade of PVC and use the cheapest, and cracking through the constant pressure of the water and stress the pump. I do not know if trying to avoid 200, or when I was 40, but 80 is this, what I've used. Compare prices and really cheap stuff is the extent avoided.

    They are also of flexible PVC for resorts, which works very well with this type of assembly. I like to use for Going in and out of the pump, so there is some slack in PVC, because the bombs can shake a little. This can prefferance personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it is PVC or flexible hose that is sure to drinking water in a position .. My tanks are connected to the same thing ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insofar as they are made of PVC or stainless steel, are very safe for the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Its the same like mine at the pet store, but cheaper. Make sure everything is clean before use.

    ReplyDelete