Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Took Xanax During Pregnancy Any Mothers Prescribed Xanax During Their Pregnancy? Or Any Mothers Take Xanax During Their Pregnancy?

Any mothers prescribed xanax during their pregnancy? Or any mothers take xanax during their pregnancy? - i took xanax during pregnancy

I was prescribed xanax for over 8 years and have found I am 16 weeks pregnant - I want the mothers please tell me (and please be honest) if or when taking xanax addiction tramadol during pregnancy if their baby and went well?

My doctor knows everything, what I was drinking and said that recent research showed no congenital anomalies caused by Xanax. I understand that the pregnancy is a category D drug, which simply means that there is much research has been carried out on pregnant women, ... for obvious reasons.

Please answer only know if you see something. I do not want to prejudice against me or stress, when I'm pregnant, and there is no need for it. And please do not tell me to talk to my doctor because I already have.

Thank you in advance for the answers honestly and without bias. I was very worried because this all I want is my baby be healthy.

2 comments:

  1. If I take 1mg xanax almost 5 years.I had my period one Alexus Jan.11, 2008, a healthy 13 1 / 2 months old I am now 33 weeks pregnant with a child who is healthy> my doc, I knew that the start pulling xanax, and just made sure I took a prescribe.He also told me not to take helped me out when he covered it.I was then I relaxed and enjoyed my pregancy.I hope to do the same and good luck to you and your little +)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The advantages in a situation like this is usually greater than the risks.

    ReplyDelete