Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cat Toys And Supplies Where Can I Get Zanies Cat Toys? (or Similar)?

Where can I get Zanies cat toys? (or similar)? - cat toys and supplies

I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. It seems that if I buy more and more and more need (you get the point), cat toys my cats, because although my dogs have an ample supply of toys, flying toys LOVE (my cats All about my golden retriever) and likes to ! Hide I work at a shelter for cats, and thus a large container of cat toys Zanies (is) with a number on the container, and it would be better to buy for me instead of me 3 packages they buy here and there. My online order of their commander .. Call me old fashioned, but I fear that the idea of ordering everything online. Does anyone know where I have a good amount of toys that can get my cats instead of 3 packages of love that most of the branches? I have tried to PetSmart and Petco, with luck, little or nothing (or maybe I do not care) very well. Or if you think know how my dog like a little thief? Thanks in advance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment